We are continually searching for the best and brightest to work with our students. If you have a heart to serve children and want to be part of a district that values people, consider applying to be part of our team! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Elementary Vocal Music / Middle School Choir Teacher
- Work year is 185 days.
- Applicant must possess a Music Credential.
- Salary range is $54,927 - $98,904 per year plus applicable fringe benefits.
Applications must be received by the Personnel Office no later than 4:30 p.m. on Monday, September 30, 2019.
Audit Clerk / District Secretary (Nutrition Services)
- This position is 220 days per year, 8 hours per day.
- Salary range $20.01 - $24.71 hourly plus applicable fringe benefits.
- A.A. Degree preferred with course work in business practices, and two years of experience in maintaining financial records, preferably bookkeeping; QuickBooks.
Applications must be received by the Personnel Office no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 27, 2019.
Tulare City School District welcomes you to our new and improved Substitute Teaching process. Before beginning our process please be sure you have a valid Substitute Teaching Permit or valid California Teaching Credential. To obtain a substitute teaching permit you must apply at the Tulare County Office of Education Credentialing office, please contact them at (559) 733-6300.
To be considered for Substitute Teaching with Tulare City Schools you must first complete our Substitute Teacher Interest Application. You may be required to have a Google account to access the application. Once we receive your application we will process this information and we will be in contact with you within 3-5 business days.